Stay tuned for more information!
We Are Excited To Announce
“Run Off Cancer” 5K & 1 Mile Race
- Race Date: Saturday 5/12
- Start Location: 9:00am at Huntsman Spring Wellness Center Driggs, ID
- Distance: 5K & 1Mile fun run fundraiser for cancer
- 100% of all entry fees goes to Huntsman Cancer Institute. Great Raffle prizes and Fun Kids aid station. Top 3 male and female winners will have an added donation made in their name to The Huntsman Cancer Institute.
- Race Organizer: Julie Bryan and Angela Brown
- Race Contact: Angela Brown
- Race Contact Phone Number: 208-354-7722/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Teton Valley Mountain Life Redefined.
Sheltered by the western slopes of the Teton Mountains, Huntsman Springs balances mountain rusticity with the virtues of a luxury community. Whether buying a handsome alpine home or vacationing in Teton Valley, Huntsman Springs provides the perfect destination getaway, and is a smart alternative to crowded mountain resorts and towns. Hit the links on the award-winning golf course that is shaped and defined by the richly textured landscape, unwind in the spa with a therapeutic massage, enjoy prized wines and dine on a rack of elk at The Barn.
The Barn Restaurant
JOIN US THURSDAYS
from 4 – 7pm while the kitchen is closed for renovation.
Enjoy cheese fondue, s’mores outside in the cauldron, ice skating, hot chocolate, plus wine, beer & limited cocktails
Fondue & S’mores || $20 per person
Ice skates are available to rent.
Please contact The Barn at 208-354-9662 for more details.