As the temps start to climb here in Teton Valley, it will be the perfect time to get into our beautiful, heated pool when it opens this Friday, May 5th!
We also are excited to be hosting an Open House, May 5 – May 26, for potential members to come and enjoy a round of golf, a dip in the pool, and a delicious meal in The Barn — all offered for discounted rates or with a special offer.
To start out our pool season right and to have a safe and happy summer, please take time to review the pool policies below. These are posted around the pool, and a copy can also be requested at the front desk. Please remind your kiddos of the pool etiquette.
Members have 24/7 access with their key fob to use the wellness center, pool & hot tubs:
• Members must sign-in and register any guests at this time. After staffed hours, please sign yourself and any guests in at the front desk through the front entrance. Guest fees will be charged to the member account unless otherwise communicated to wellness staff.
• Huntsman Springs offers private swimming lessons for youth and adults. No outside swim instructors are allowed to give lessons in the Huntsman Springs pool.
• Smoking is prohibited.
• Gum and glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area.
• Outside food and beverage is prohibited except for water and small snacks.
• Running, pushing, dunking, climbing on other’s shoulders or horseplay is prohibited.
• Proper swimwear required. Street clothes (cutoffs, t-shirts, shorts, tights, bike pants, underwear) are not considered proper attire for in the pool or hot tub.
• Band-aids, bandages and tape are prohibited in the pool.
• Swimmers with open sores, cuts or infections are prohibited.
• Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper and a swimsuit.
• Private parties may be held in the Pool area only with prior approval of the Wellness Director.
• Flotation devices are permitted for non-swimming children up to the age of five (5) years. Any non-swimming children must be accompanied in the water by their parent or adult guardian.
• Small toys such as balls, rings, etc., and the manner in which the toys are used may be permitted, at the discretion of the Wellness Director.
• Large rafts or rings are prohibited.
• Diving is not allowed.
• Tampering with rescue equipment is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these regulations will be grounds for the exclusion from the pool area.
HOT TUB POLICIES – See also signs posted by hot tubs
• The East Hot Tub is reserved for Adults Only.
• Maximum capacity in the hot tub is 8 persons (includes both adults and children, exception is infants being held by an adult.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by at least one responsible adult over the age of 18 years old.
• No diving.
• No running or horseplay in or around the hot tubs.
• Persons suffering from a communicable disease transmissible via water may not use the hot tubs or pool.
• Persons using prescription medications should consult a physician before using the hot tubs.
• Pregnant women should not use the hot tubs without consulting their physician.
Enjoy a fun, safe and relaxing summer pool season!
Director of Wellness