March is a Great Time for Spring Cleaning!
This is a great month to clear out the closets, open windows to bring in some fresh air, clean up our diets and get the body moving!
We have been doing our own spring cleaning around the Wellness Center and have put together a 50% off Spring Cleaning Sale on ALL apparel and Farmhouse Fresh Bath & Body Care products now through April 15th (please note the *20% member discount is included in the 50% discount).
We have also been “spring cleaning” our spa treatment pricing and have reduced the cost on massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing services while honoring the incredible value we offer to our members. Click here to learn more about treatments offered.
Members can now book the following services for these new prices:
60 minute massage or facial || $100
90 minute massage or facial || $140
Spa manicure || $40
Spa pedicure || $48
Gentleman’s pedicure || $40
Please call 208-354-7722 to make your appointments.
Reminder of Fitness Center Policies
We all know that some structure and rules help make the world go ’round! That’s why we have a few rules for the fitness center — to keep everyone safe and happy while enjoying a workout!
The complete list is posted in the gym, but below are a few reminders:
1. A waiver must be signed by each member and guest prior to using the facilities, receiving a spa service, participating in fitness classes, renting equipment or any other recreational activity on Huntsman Springs property. If you have already signed a waiver, we have it on file. Waivers are out at front desk.
2. Members must sign in each time they come to use the fitness center.
3. Youth 10 and under are allowed to be in the fitness center if accompanied by a parent or guardian over age 18, but are not allowed on the cardio or strength equipment.
4. Youth 14 – 17 are able to use the fitness center on their own if they sign a waiver, read policies and go through orientation with a wellness staff member.
5. Huntsman Springs Certified Personal Trainers are here to support you in your training needs. Outside trainers are not allowed to train at the Wellness Center. Contact the front desk to inquire about our personal training services.
If you have questions about these or other policies, please contact Kari at email@example.com.
Meet New Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer Ali Moseley!
We are excited to have Ali Moseley join our wellness team! Ali and her husband, Guyon, and their three boys are new wellness members and recent transplants to Teton Valley. Ali has 20 + years of fitness experience including, pilates, group fitness, spinning and TPI Level 3 Certified for our golfers.
Ali is able to provide customized personal training to meet your training goals. Stop by the front desk to schedule a session with Ali and get started on your spring fitness goals!
Ali is teaching a Boot Camp class on Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. and a H.I.I.T (Hight Intensity Interval Training) class at 6:30 a.m. on Thursdays.