YELLOWSTONE SNOWCOACH TOUR OVERVIEW
Enhance your winter vacation to Yellowstone National Park by engaging in one of several unique and fun tours. See the picturesque sights of the Park via snowcoach or snowmobile. Any of these informative, interpretive tours can be easily arranged when you’re a guest at a Yellowstone Vacations hotel where you’ll always enjoy comfortable, affordable lodging.
YELLOWSTONE SNOWCOACH TOURS
As we approach the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park, it’s clear that our visitors can sense that they are about to experience something unlike they have ever experienced before. That anticipation only grows when our guides explain that Yellowstone contains more wildlife than anywhere in the lower 48 states and more geothermal wonders-geysers, hot springs, mud pots and steam vents- than anywhere in the world. In essence, our visitors have arrived at the doorstep of one of the most magical places on the planet and they can’t wait to experience its beauty and what makes it so unique.
Explore Yellowstone with the area’s premier award winning Tour Company! Featured in the New York Times and USA Today, Buffalo Bus Touring Company is an authorized Yellowstone National Park Concessionaire. One of our spacious snowcoaches will take you and your guide into the Park’s pristine winter environment at a comfortable pace. The diversified fleet ranges from a leather trimmed Chevrolet Suburban to a luxurious 30 passenger Odyssey® Snow Yacht.
WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING SNOWCOACHES AS THEIR PREFERRED WAY TO VISIT YELLOWSTONE:
- FREEDOM: With easy communication with your guide, you can still stop when you want to for photo opportunities.
- AFFORDABILITY: Snowcoach tours start at $114 per person, private tours can be even less.
- COMFORT: Our fleet includes a variety of custom-built vehicles featuring amenities like individual seats, stand-up headroom and large viewing windows.
- GROUP FRIENDLY: Larger coaches can accommodate up to 30 people.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Easy communication & interaction with each other.
- KID FRIENDLY: Buffalo Bus Touring Company’s Exclusive kid’s program – ask about the Junior Buffalo Club.
Please call our concierge at 208.970.9905 for reservations, pricing, and options for
Old Faithful and Canyon Trips and Private and Custom Tours
- Operating: Every Day
- Prices do not include the park entrance fees or gratuities.