In preparation for your upcoming round, we want to provide you with an overview of some of our club’s traditions and expectations to help you enjoy your experience at Huntsman Springs.
Please review the following and be sure to share this information with your playing companions.
- A dress code applies to the golf course and the practice facilities. Denim is not permitted and collared shirts must be worn. Please note that shirttails must be tucked in properly and caps must be worn facing forward at all times. Slacks, shorts, skirts, and skorts are all acceptable. Soft spike golf shoes are required.
- We reserve the morning times to our members, so all non member play will be scheduled after 11am.
- We are currently operating out of a temporary clubhouse and do not have guest locker rooms available.
- All guests must register in the Golf Shop prior to playing golf or using the practice facility. Our outside service staff will be there to greet you in the parking lot, and will help direct you and assist you with any other needs.
- Groups will be made up of one to four players. Fivesomes will not be permitted and will be asked to split into a group of three and a group of two.
- Non member groups are required to take a forecaddie and we will have one assigned to you before your visit. Our caddies are there to ensure your enjoyment of the course. They will rake the bunkers, repair all divots and ball marks, as well as guiding you along this amazing facility.
- Caddies are $50 per player plus gratuity. All caddy fees must be paid directly to the caddy.
- Two balls may be paired into four balls by the Golf Professional Staff during busy play times.
- Golfers are responsible for maintaining a pace of play that is set at 4 hours and 30 minutes. Because of the beautiful landscape and scenery, we understand if you are enjoying yourself, so please allow faster groups behind you to play thru.
- During your round, you are more than welcome to dine or order lunches to go from our restaurant or poolside grille. Huntsman Springs does not accept cash and only accepts credit cards for purchases. If you need anything on the course, one of our associates will be happy to deliver any drinks, food, or golfing needs to you. Your caddy will be available to contact the shop or restaurant.
Your support and understanding of our traditions and expectations are greatly appreciated, and we encourage you to contact the Pro Shop at 208-354-4653 if you have any additional questions, or require any further assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you here at Huntsman Springs and wish you safe travels!
Paul-David Milton, PGA Director of Golf